Conclusiones



Espacio para compartir las teorías psicológicas que llevamos dentro...

Psicología, Sexología, Salud, Educación, Filosofía, Opinión, Comunicación, Divulgación, Humor, Política, "Mascotas"...





Cuando la verdad muere, hay que salir del laberinto



First they ignore you,
then laugh at you, and hate you,
then they fight you,
then you win.

When the truth dies,
very bad things happen,
they’re being heartless, again.

I know it’s gone and there’s going to be violence,
I’ve taken as much as I’m willing to, take.
Why do you think we should suffer in silence,
when a heart is broken there’s nothing to, break.

You’ve been messing, with some very heavy faces,
the boys have done, a bit of bird.
They don’t kill their own, when they all love their mothers,
but you’re out of your depth son, have a word.

I know it’s gone and there’s going to be violence,
I’ve taken as much as I’m willing to, take.
Why do you think we should suffer in silence,
the heart is broken there’s nothing to, break.

All is wonderful in this life,
dreaming of the son she wants,
you should see me in the afterlife,
thinking of the sons so lost.

When you think we’re lost we’re exploring,
what you think is what you’re soon adoring,
you don’t want the truth the truth is boring,
I’ve got this fever, need to,
leave the house,
leave the car,
leave the bad men where they are,
I leave a few shells in my gun,
n' its got me staring at the sun....

I know it's gone and there’s going to be violence,
I’ve taken as much as I’m willing to, take,
why do you say we should suffer in silence,
my heart is broken there’s nothing to, break.

ROBBIE WILLIAMS - TRIPPING

0 comentarios: