Conclusiones



Espacio para compartir las teorías psicológicas que llevamos dentro...

Psicología, Sexología, Salud, Educación, Filosofía, Opinión, Comunicación, Divulgación, Humor, Política, "Mascotas"...





Un violín de voz



It´s been seven hours and fifteen days,
since you took your love away.
I go out every night and sleep all day,
since you took your love away.
Since you´ve been gone I can do whatever I want,
I can see whoever I choose.
I can eat my dinner in a fancy restaurant,
but nothing,
I said nothing, can take away these blues.
Because nothing compares,
nothing compares to you.

It´s been so lonely without you here,
like a bird without a song.
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling.
Tell me, baby, where did I go wrong?
I could put my arms around every boy I see,
but they´d only remind me of you.
I went to the doctor, guess what he told me,
guess what he told me,
he said, girl, you´d better try to have fun
no matter what you do,
but he´s a fool.
´Cause nothing compares,
nothing compares to you....

All the flowers that you planted, mamma,
in the backyard,
all died when you went away.
I know that living with you, baby, was sometimes hard.
But I´m willing to give it another try...
Nothing compares,
nothing compares to you,
nothing compares,
nothing compares to you,
nothing compares,
nothing compares to you.

SINEAD O'CONNOR - NOTHING COMPARES TO YOU

0 comentarios: